There is no registration you need to to do with Section 8. That’s right. Yet… First you need to put an ad in the paper. The paper should be one where mostly low income audience would read. Simply state “Section 8 Welcome” as the opening sentence of your classified ad and wait for the calls to roll in. There should be a good amount of volume. My next step in the process will be teaching you what to look for when you show the house and I’ll also give out tips on how to properly screen Section 8 renters. Sign up for my email newsletter to get announcements when this and other stories are published for landlords.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Most Popular Section 8 Topics
- Section 8 Housing Rules: How Many Bedrooms Will You Get?
- Section 8 Rules for Visitors and Unauthorized Guests
- Section 8 Guidelines For Unit Size
- Section 8 Voucher Transfer: Moving From One City To Another
- FAQ #4: If I add someone to my Section 8 who earns money, will I lose my Section 8 Voucher?
- Section 8 housing in each state. How hard is it?
Learn More About Section 8