Carolann Espino asked 2 years ago

My sister is approved for a 2 bedroom voucher because her disabled son was living with her. Her son just left can she remain in a 2 bedroom she has lived at for 7 years.Her son was disabled and had no job.  He will be moving in with his girlfriend.  If she takes him off her voucher can she still remain in the 2 bedroom.  she cant afford to move. He has never paid rent even when he was working. She lives in Central Valley

Anon replied 1 year ago

Once she calls to report a change in family composition, they will reduce the amount of rooms that she is qualified for. Which means she will have to pay the difference in rent between the 2 bedroom she has and however much a 1 bedroom voucher is worth there, in order to stay.

Your Answer