Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8States that absorb Section 8 vouchers
Tanya Brown asked 4 months ago

I live in PA in the Chester County area. I have Section 8 and would like to relocate either in PA or another state but my agency won’t help me with what counties and/or states absorb Section 8 vouchers instead of bill
Can anyone assist me in this matter? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Libra M replied 4 months ago

Unfortunately unless a notice has already been posted about absorbing jurisdictions you will have to personally contact them on your own and ask if they are absorbing….sorry

Your Answer