Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8Section 8 transfer from Co to Ca
Tiffanie Cade asked 7 months ago

My mother has a section 8 voucher in Denver Co. Her lungs can’t take the elevation. Can she transfer her voucher to Long Beach Ca? I know someone who owns an apartment and he accepts section 8 vouchers.

Your Answer

13 + 19 =