Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8Renting from a relative
CATHERINE asked 7 months ago

Hi,Thanks for taking my question.I am in the Home Ownership Program for about 13yrs. I will be selling my house and be receiving the profits. I was advise by my PHA that I can transfer to another state. My state say they will count .006% of the profits to my annual yearly income. I am on disability and 58. My question is, would PHA give a voucher to a family member (daughter) if I rent out her whole basement?The basement has one legal bedroom with window, bath, extra room , livingroom with sliding glass doors and kitchen.Thanks so much for your help.

Your Answer

4 + 8 =