Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8porting section 8 voucher to different state
k.t. asked 6 months ago

I have a section 8 voucher and a live in caregiver. we want to port to another state. can my caregiver move ahead of me, find and rent a section 8 apartment and deal with the office and papers so all I have to do is just go there when my caregiver has the apartment ready?

Your Answer