Ask QuestionsMother in law
Dawn Fish asked 4 years ago

Can you add your mother in law to your section 8 if she’s in need of a caregiver but your separated from your spouse?

1 Answers
Jason Strick answered 4 years ago

Yes you can add your mother in law to your housing voucher.
You will need to report this to the housing authority. Please indicate who you want to add (their name), their age and their relationship to you.  Once they receive your letter they will send you the appropriate paperwork for this process.  

Your Answer