Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8I'm on housing. In few months I receive my section 8 voucher. I have a guest that is refusing to leave.
Kristine asked 4 months ago

October I will have my section 8 voucher and be able to move states. BUT, I got a guest who is refusing to leave. In Utah it states that I would have to somehow evict them. They don’t pay rent or pay bills. Don’t pay for food. With out my knowledge (until I checked my mail) they started having their mail sent to my address. What do I do without jeaprodizing my voucher? And not to be seen in the neighborhood as a cop caller?

Your Answer