Ask QuestionsIf the husband has a section 8 and the spouses decide to separate, is it possible to transfer the husband’s file to the wife because she does not have a job and has underage children with the husband’s consent to the separation and leave the house for the wife, but all the papers for Section 8 are in the husband’s name
Mervet alasadi asked 2 years ago

Your Answer

11 + 4 =