Ask QuestionsCategory: Getting Section 8I have an interview and i need my son to have his room when i get half cuatody
Martha C. Reyes asked 1 month ago

Good afternoon, my name is Martha C Reyes. At my mental health clinic they are helping me with paperwork. My situation at the moment is I do not have custody or visitation with my son. I need to show the judge that I will have a room for my son. Can I ask for two bedroom at my INTERVIEW?  I have been homeless and I didn’t want my son to experience and go through detremen. He is now thirteen. Please help me to know what I need to get a room for him. At my mental health I had told them my story but said not to worry about that.
Thank you for your time,
Martha C Reyes

Your Answer