Ask QuestionsCategory: General QuestionsGoing on vacation for 2 1/2 months do i have to let section 8 know that i will be out of town for that long .
Brenda Sundahl asked 11 months ago

1 Answers
Margaret answered 11 months ago

Hi brenda, 
My landlord told me I’d I was going tti be gone over couple days let HER know due to they can watch the place. As long as toy don’t use another address while your gone just let the housing authority personnel know do they don’t worry you have evacuated. And I’d you pay your renter toy should be fine and utilities

Your Answer