LB asked 1 month ago

Is it legal to have your mother move in with you….she uses that address but they created an apt #. This home is no apartment. They want their mother to move in, get hud so the mother can pay the daughter so the daughter “created” an apt # to make it look like there is an apt 1 & 2. 

Your Answer