Ask QuestionsFamily Member With no income
thileli yachir asked 3 weeks ago

i was selected for government housing for 2 bed rooms, they are requesting the members family, can I add my brother even if he is staying illegal in the united state is 16 years old I\’m his gradian, and can I add my domestic partner to the list so that will be 3 members for 2 bedrooms. thank you

Your Answer