Ask QuestionsCategory: Getting Section 8claiming kids you don’t have custody of
Miranda Craver asked 1 year ago

i have 2 kids of my own and my 2 brothers live with me (8 & 10yrs) but i don’t have custody of them . i claim them on my foodstamps but don’t have their social security cards or birth certificates. am i allowed to add them to my section 8 application? i have an interview in a few days for housing voucher 

Question Tags:

Your Answer

17 + 7 =