Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8Can I Use a 3BD Voucher on a 4BD house if the rent is reasonable?
Zu asked 4 months ago

My household has 6 people (2 parents, 1 adult daughter, 2 adult sons, 1 14 year old son) and we need to move from our 3BD house because the landlord is selling the house. We\’ve only been able to find a 4BD house at this point but I\’m scared our HA won\’t approve it. 

Your Answer

12 + 19 =