Ask QuestionsCategory: General QuestionsSSI recipient moving into a non-section 8 apartment with my sister
Jeanne Borden asked 1 year ago

My sister is a SSI recipient with a housing voucher in Maryland.  I am her older sister and live in Delaware, in generally good health and still working. My sister’s eyesight has worsened to almost blindness, she also has physical disabilities and I don’t wish for her to live alone and would like to have her live with me and be her official caretaker in the near future.  I need advise and answers to know how I can get assistance in getting information and authorization.

Your Answer