Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8Sec 8 vs tra voucher emercency transfer
Rose M Guerrero asked 12 months ago

Okay, I’m from Jackson Ms. I have Legal Guardianship over my grandson. My daughter is moving out, and my worker told me I must locate a 1 bedroom. I told her today I have legal Guardianship, and gave her the paper work. She said, “it must say I have Custody over him and I’m like I have legal guardianship which I have custody, his parents gave up all rights to him to me in a legal court system and she still trying to say that I only qualify for a one bedroom, to let him stay with me so I am like, his mother and father have up their rights. So what should I do are who should I talk to?

Your Answer