Ask QuestionsCategory: Getting Section 8no birth certificate
rose asked 12 months ago

I just moved to illinois from wisconsin and in the process lost me and my sons birth certificates. i have our socials and have no income at the moment to buy new birth certificates. Is there any other document i can provide until i can figure out a way to buy new birth certificates? Were practically homeless right now and I need to get things going.

Your Answer