Rachael Mislich asked 2 years ago

hello my mom currently is residing in toledo ohio, she is planning on moving back to illinois in dupage county she has been gone from the state for a little over a year but is on social security and i was wondering how she can apply for section 8 housing for dupage county close to clarenadon hills ill near me to be close to me so i can help her could you send me information thank you this i am new to doing thank you rachael

1 Answers
Jason Strick answered 2 years ago

Your Answer