Ellie asked 2 years ago

I live in NW Indiana. If I apply for government housing for my child and I, is the father of my child aloud to live with us as well? I want us to stay together but we can’t afford to pay rent right now in any other regular place. This would help us get on our feet while we both finish school. 

Your Answer