Ask QuestionsCategory: General Questionshow do i report a section 8 housing violation?
John Cummings asked 8 months ago
Lenny replied 8 months ago

You need to call the office of your Public Housing Authority. You can also report it your landlord, but you still need to alert the PHA. It may also be a good idea to call the police, depending on the nature of the violation. If its drug, violence or abuse related, police should be alerted.

Your Answer