maria moreno asked 9 months ago

iam disabled nd cnt stau alone i have section 8 i was wondering if a family member can live with me they dont have section 8 but they do have n income im in the state of florida ty

Anon replied 7 months ago

You have to contact your caseworker and ask what the procedure to add a member to your family composition is.

Your Answer