Ask QuestionsCategory: I have Section 8Having to down size
Florie MJ asked 12 months ago

I am a 60 year old on social security Disiblity I have been living In a 4 bed room appartment for 43 years.  At the end of April I was as to transfer to a one bed room which I have agreed to.  My Question is I’m on a fixed income and no healthy. This is an expense an a hardship. Is there any help that I can get. 

Your Answer