Nina asked 8 months ago

I am on Section 8 Housing with my mom and sibling. We both are in college. I moved away and will be doing off-campus housing instead of living in the dorms soon. I need to put my name on the apartment lease I will be moving into (I have no income, will be using financial aid money). Does that violate Section 8 Housing rules? Who can I ask and inform about this?

Your Answer