Ask QuestionsCategory: General QuestionsCan I apply for Housing 8 if I am moving from one state to another?
Gina H asked 1 year ago

Hello,I have a friend, and he is 61 years old and currently renting a room, hereceive $750 pension every month and that is the only source of income he has.  he has health issues that prevent him from working.  he pays $400 rent, plus utilities and buys his own food and so on.. he is thinking of applying for housing 8 in the state he is in, but also thinking of relocating to another state. he has never been on housing 8, no felony, and no other crimes, don’t do drugs, don’t smoke, don’t drink, but the place he is living in right now have a lot of people going in and out all hours of the day and night, and can barely get sleep.. so, please let me know how he could apply for housing 8 in his state and if he relocates to california.  thank you..

Your Answer